Thursday, 10 December 2009

Welcome!

My name is Maureen, I am a craft addict!

I have too much stash, and need to do something with it. So, I have a New Year's resolution.

I am going on a spending diet, other than essentials, until the Hobbycrafts show in March. Meantime, I plan to work through the ideas and sketches in my books and magazines, along with any other inspiration that hits me.


I also plan to upload details and pics of at least one card a week on here.

Hopefully, will keep me focused, use up some stash and learn me a few new tricks!

2 comments:

  1. hi maureen, I have too much stash too, but have new neighbours and they have 3 girls all into crafting, so can let them have stuff I may never use, like bits left over from kits bought years ago. love Michaela xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mo,
    I recognise the bagpuss card, that's mine!!!! And my birthday card too. Love the page.
    See you Thursday,

    Claire xxxx

    ReplyDelete