Monday, 4 January 2010

Emergency Card Stash!

My first project this month has been to build up some spare cards, no sentiments on them just yet, as just in cases.  This also means I'm using some of the miscellaneous toppers I have lying about - you know, the ones you buy because they look great at the time, but when you get home, you just can't quite figure out how to use them!

Most of them have been fairly simple - toppers matted and layered onto the card.  I've used the Ultimate Crafter's Companion Pro to play with sizes of cards and create the matching envelopes.  One of them, the leaf, was made using stickers designed to put on bathroom tiles!  Odd, but it works!

I've also made some waterfalls using Dufex stickers, although so far only one of them is mounted onto a card.