Saturday, 6 March 2010

Three birthday cards


Ok, so updating weekly hasn't happened!  Nor has the not buying any more stash.  Oh well, I am officially a promarker addict!

I've sent out three kids cards recently, one to Australia and 2 home to Scotland.  All were loved!

The skateboards is a hÄnglar & stÄnglar from Sweden, which a friend was kind enought o bring over for me, the guardian angel is from Whiff of Joy Stamps, and the sitting girl is one of the Gorjuss Girls from Sugar Nellie.

All have been coloured with promarkers, and the cards, paper and embellishments are from all over the place!

I have been trying to fill a scrap book with stamped images as a recipe book for future cards!  Coming up with some, admittedly basic, layouts has given me the chance to try some things I might not normally do!  Pics to follow at some point!

Next update, Mothers Day cards...

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty - the images are nice, but your arrangements and colouring are what really makes them. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are gorgeous. Love the background paper on the skateboard one. xx

    ReplyDelete