Sunday, 27 February 2011

Three Birthday cards

Three birthday cards today.  First one is a topper based joyfold, for my cousin, whose birthday I *almost* forgot!  Quick and simple, using the new retro collection from Forever Friends...






The next two are for challenge entries, as well as having specific recipients in mind!

The elephant is from Bugaboo Stamps, coloured with promarkers and mounted on corrugated card - I've had it lying about for ages, but only recently figured out how to get stuff to stick to it!  I <3 Pinflair glue!  This is for  my nephew, who will be 3 this week.


I would like to enter this in the Passion For Promarkers Week 88 - One for the Boys challenge.

The fairy was a request from a friend at work for a first birthday card.  My friend is very girly, so pink and fairies is just her style!  The fairy was a free digi with a magazine (sorry, forget which one!)


I would like to enter this in I ♥ ProMarkers week 53 challenge - Stitching.  I have used faux stitching round the patchwork pieces on the number 1, and round the outside edge of the prima paper.

Finally, I'd like to enter either or both of the last two cards in Crafty Ann's Happy Birthday challenge.  If I can only pick one, I'll go for the fairy!

 

11 comments:

  1. Hi Moza, what a fantastic card. I love the cute image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards Moza and we're happy to see them all at Crafty Ann's, thank you for sharing them with us.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic cards, Thanks for joining us at I ♥ promarkers this week -Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card moza.the elephant is fab and i love your colours.
    thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable cards Moza, thanks for playing along at PFP.

    Hugs

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. All very nice, but your fairy is lovely. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, 3 gorgeous cards! That fairy is adorable. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann's this time and good luck :-)
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card. The elephant is so cute. Thanks for joining us at PfP.
    Hugs :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous 1st birthday card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    Julie W x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such wonderful cards - Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiThanks for taking part in Crafty Ann's Challenge this fortnight and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Crafty Ann's Design Team xxxful selection of cards you have made here.

    ReplyDelete