Sunday, 24 April 2011

Making the most of the holidays!

Three projects finished and a few more in planning!

First, a quickie ATC just in time for the Royal Wedding -


Second, a birthday card for a young girl, done as a request for a friend at work.  One of the in planning projects is a matching boys' card!
 


I love the new gorjuss stamps!  This is one of the clear ones, called "Little Heart".  I must admit, she was an impuse purchase,  but she's so cute!  I've got a few other coloured ones ready to play with as well!

Finally, I have another request card, which I'd also like to enter in some challenges.  It's a Civil Partnership card, for a friend's sister.  Not the easiest card to make, but I'm happy with it!






I ♥ Promarkers - Anything Goes
Passion For Promarkers - White on White

I had planned on entering it in the Polkadoodles challenge, but it closed at lunchtime!  Trust me!

If I get half as much done while I'm off as I'm planning, then I'll have loads to upload here next week!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Moza, what a beautiful card. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. The embossing looks really effective. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card moza.i love your fab embossing and the image is gorgeous.
    thanks for joining in my WOW theme this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card, perfect image and lovely colouring. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.

    Julie W x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Moza! Love your card. White is really a great card for wedding and i really think the two ladies will be very happy reciving such a beautiful card. Your colouring is fab.
    Thanks for joining our challenge at pfp:=9

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh i love your partnership card!
    It is awesome!!
    Thanks for playing with us at PfP,
    hugs from Maya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards. I really like the civil partnership one. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful wedding-card. Love the image.
    Thanks for joining us at PfP this week :o)

    ReplyDelete