Sunday, 17 April 2011

Quickie, and check out the candy!

Got loads of projects on the go, just need to get them photographed before sending to recipients!   Some of them have to stay hidden til after they've been received, too!

Couple I can show, one is a birthday card for my niece





Image is hippy chick from Simply Sassy, papers are Prima, with core'dinations distressed as backing, and the style is from a tutorial at Joanna Sheen's site.


Second is an altered box, from a challenge on Crafty Mess.  It's a box, with a matching address box in it, and it's MINE!  For once I've done something for ME!




And, before I go, Donna at Bearly Mine has some VERY generous blog candy, so pop over and visit her!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Moza, thanks for entering the blog candy on my blog, but you need to follow all the rules in order to not be deleted off the list......that means becoming a follower of my blog.
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maureen,
    You still are not showing as a follower, try again. Would hate to see you miss out.
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete