Monday, 4 April 2011

Quickie Challenge Entry

Oops, didn't post here last month, but did upload to my Trimcraft Gallery.

Tonight is a quickie.  I got a brayer at the GNPE last month, and have been playing about.  Finally I have something I'm happy to show!


Background is created using Story Skies and Dusty Concord Distress Inks, and Slate Adirondak ink.  The stamps are from Inkylicious.

I've entered this on the Trimmie forum, in Kim's themed challenge 5, which is for a new technique, and in blogland, I'd like to enter it in the following:

Lexi's Creations - Monochromatic
Crafty Ann - Inspired by Elvis
Polka Doodles - No Printed backing papers

I really like this effect and can see myself using it again.  Oh dear, another excuse to buy more inks!

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us over at Lexi's Creations this fortnight in our 'Monochrome' challenge - good luck.

    Lou Mac. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Moza, your brayering is fantastic! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally love this, I too like to brayer and I seldom get a chance. Very well done I adore it!
    Thanks for joining the challenge at Lexi's Creations this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles with your lovely card! Good luck!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great work with the brayer. This is a super card. Thank you for joining in with Crafty Ann's challenge this week.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card!, glad you could join us at Polkadoodles this week. Good Luck! Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how creative! I love it :D Thanks for playing at Lexi's Creations

    hugs Lexi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really beautiful creation. Love the background with the silhouette images.
    Thanks for joining in with Polka Doodles No Printed Papers challenge and good luck.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, this is gorgeous, thanks for entering our no DP challenge this week at Polkadoodles,
    Em.x

    ReplyDelete