Monday, 25 July 2011

L for Lemon and Lime

Two posts in two days?  Blimey!

So, went into Sam Taylors last weekend, and was surprised to find some of my beloved Simply Sassys in the sale!  What could I do?  At half price, it would have been rude not to rescue them!  So, I now have High School Student, Little Light of Mine and this little cutie – My Friend Kitty – added to my collection.

Now, I started colouring her last week, for the Alphabet Challenge, K is for Kitty Cats.  As ever, life cropped up and I didn’t get her finished in time.  So, I was delighted to see that this week’s challenge was L for Lemon and Lime – and she fitted right in!

As with the Christmas card below, she was made using Rozzy’s Trimcraft sketch challenge, the image is Simply Sassy, coloured with promarkers, and the cards, paper and embellishments are all docrafts.

Alphabet Challenge – L is for Lemon and Lime

Planning ahead, I got tickets through today for the GNPE at Harrogate in September, and I’m booked on the Clarity breakfast workshop, with Barbara Grey hopefully teaching me how to get more use out my brayer!

Can’t wait!

4 comments:

  1. Love this card the bright lemon and lime is super, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Moza!
    Adorable image... BEAUTIFUL card!, great job!
    Thanks for joining us at ALPHABET Challenge Blog this week.
    -Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete
  3. Something for you over on my blog x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card, Moza!

    Thanks for visiting my blog, and leaving a nice comment. Glad you are enjoying the freebies!

    ReplyDelete